Friday 23 January 2015

Sweet Corn and Cheese Bags


I never wanted to post this recipe. One reason is, it is really very easy to make and other is I didn't like these pictures and didn't make them properly.

 I have some left over sweet corn and cheese mix which I made for Sweet Corn and Cheese Puffs (Check my previous post). I have made these Sweet Corn and Cheese Bags for the first time and they tasted nice. 

Ingredients

Phyllo Sheets
1 cup Sweet Corn Kernels
1/2 cup Cheese
1/4 teaspoon Salt

Directions

  1. Prepare the sweet corn and cheese stuffing ready. (Please refer my previous post )Take the Phyllo sheets out of the freezer. Leave it at room temperature for 30 mins. Cut that into squares.
  2. Keep 3 phyllo sheets on each other. Keep the stuffing, fold them into a bag. Tie it with a thread.(I didn't ) Preheat the oven for 10 min and bake them for 20-25 mins at 180 degrees.
  3. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments here !!!!!!